First, I started sashing my Essential Quilting quilt. I decided to go with navy sashing, which I think shows off the blocks really well. I did a lot of switching them around when I was trying to get them laid out in a way I liked, and my Twitter and FB friends were really helpful in getting it perfect. Now it just needs a navy border and a backing piece, and it’s ready for quilting!
Second, I finished the quilt back for my Boyfriend Quilt. I echoed the stripes on the front of the quilt with a strip down the side, and I am so, so happy with how this turned out. It’s definitely coming together and I hope to finish it this week (that is, if I can figure out how I want to quilt it). It’s been in progress FOREVS.
I also did some work on my Gradations Purse, but it’s mostly lining and straps and things, so I don’t have photos. I’m frustrated with the straps (I’m on attempt #3), but I think I finally got it to where they work. Might finish this up this week, though that might be wishful thinking!
None. *wah waaah*
Boyfriend Quilt: basting, quilting, and binding
Quilting Essentials Quilt: border, backing, basting, quilting, and binding
Nighshade Gradations Purse: final assembly
Nightshade Dress: just started making the pattern
Mug Rug for Robert: pattern complete
W.i.P. (Work in Progress) Wednesday can be found over at Freshly Pieced!