- Ask God to show me how to have peace (be joyful, be generous, etc.) each morning.
- Reflect on that day’s cultivation each evening, and journal thoughts.
- Memorize a Bible verse for each fruit.
- Try and turn my mind continually to the fruit I’m cultivating.
- Read at least two books on each fruit (or…attempt to, at least).
Now onto faithfulness specifically…
To [CULTIVATE] FAITHFULNESS in October, I plan to:
- Remember that it’s not just about me.
- Do something that I’ve been putting off for a while.
- When I say I’m praying for someone, actually pray for them.
- Take ownership in an area I’ve been wishy-washy in.
- Work on my foundations. Tend my gardens.
- Remember vows and promises over emotions or logic.