- Ask God to show me how to have peace (be joyful, be generous, etc.) each morning.
- Reflect on that day’s cultivation each evening, and journal thoughts.
- Memorize a Bible verse for each fruit.
- Try and turn my mind continually to the fruit I’m cultivating.
Now onto humility specifically…
To [CULTIVATE] HUMILITY in February, I plan to:
- Confess my sins more regularly (privately)
- Stop worrying so much about my mistakes
- Value other people’s time as much as my own
- Just shut up
- Consider my limitations
- Put the interests of someone else before my own interests
Should be, well, humbling.